The latest Palmer Lake VFW Newsletter is hot off the press. If you are a Post or Auxiliary member and you are not receiving the newsletter please use this link to update your contact information. http://www.palmerlakevfw.org/content/update-contact-information
Archived Newsletters can also be found here -> http://www.palmerlakevfw.org/content/newsletters
In this latest issue, you will find a new format, and information on how you can be published in the newsletter, along with a lot of other great information. I hope next month to be able to fill this newsletter with many great articles from our members. If you are interested but not sure, what to write or what we are looking for here is a list of topics.
Items can be published through here -> http://www.palmerlakevfw.org/content/send-content
1. A personal piece on why you became a member and what is means to you to be a member.
2. Did you attend an event or volunteer opportunity and want to share that experience?
3. Do you know of an organization that is doing great things to honor Veterans or provide community service that you want to share?
4. Is there an aspect of the VFW or Auxiliary that you feel needs to be written about to bring more awareness.
5. Please include pictures if you can, or just upload pictures of an event along with information.
While I will not guarantee that everything will get publishes, we would love the opportunity to publish as many as we can.